Advanced Exec. Protection Training
Click HERE for the next course dates and cost!
Consider the facts: The Global economy is taking executives and multi-national corporations into more and more dangerous territory. As an Executive Protection Professional (Bodyguard), it’s better to “learn the lessons” at the training compound than make potentially deadly mistakes in the field. Our level II course allows the experienced agent to do just that.
Icon Services Corporation is proud to announce our new and highly anticipated advanced course on Executive Protection. This intensive 10-day class is an excellent tool for Operators sharpening their skills with a focus on conducting close protection assignments with a potential high threat level. Work with experienced professionals who are not teaching “theory” put practical applications developed from many years of doing the job.
- Tactics (Go-Bag preparation/ Dress/ Case Studies)
- Movement, Firearm, Cover & Evacuation Drills
- First aid (includes certification in First Aid, CPR, AED)
- Weapon Drills (Small arms & long guns) (Includes Utah civilian Concealed Carry Certification)
- Kidnapping & Rescue Training
- Close Quarters Combat/Defensive Tactics
- Advance work (site surveys, route cards, venue surveys and escape routes)
- Counter Surveillance
- Tactical Driving
- Real World Scenarios
To read the Instructor Bio’s click HERE.
We are only accepting those that have verifiable EP experience, or have attended at least a 3 day course that includes some of the core Executive Protection concepts. There will also be some weapons handling so basic familiarity is also necessary. This way the class can hit the ground running and make the most of their time there.
Applicants for training with ICON must be reviewed and accepted. If you’re interested in participating in the training course, Click Here for the Online Application form.